Our online exclusive Sausage Stuffing Kit contains our popular 5 lb. Vertical Stuffer and enough Backwoods Seasoning to make a total of 30 lbs. of sausage, plus a book of recipes that will keep things fresh for years. If you've always thought about getting into sausage stuffing, but you weren't sure where to begin, we've got you covered. Get your Sausage Stuffing Kit today!
606 Stuffer Specs:
- 5 lb. Vertical Stainless Steel Stuffer (# 1606)
- Home Sausage Making Book (# 203)
- 1 Backwoods Fresh Variety Pack: Makes 5 lbs. each (Breakfast, Hot Breakfast, Sweet Italian & Hot Italian)
- 1 Backwoods Fresh Brats Makes 5 lbs.
- 1 Backwoods Summer Sausage Makes 5 lbs.
- Five 1 1/2" x 12" Clear Fibrous Casings
- 1 Pack of 32mm Fresh Collagen Casings
- 3 Plastic Stuffing Tubes
Home Sausage Making Book:
- Cylinder holds 5 lbs. meat
- Hardened steel gears
- Stainless steel base and cylinder
- Cylinder removes easily to fill and clean
- Comes with 11/16", 7/8", 1" OD plastic stuffing tubes
- Includes 2 clamps to secure unit to counter top
- Approximate Dimensions: 15" H x 9 1/4" W x 6" Deep
- Cylinder Dimensions: 8 1/4" H x 5 1/2" Diameter
- View 1606 Product Manual
This book discusses equipment, ingredients, stuffing, curing, smoking and preserving using all types of meat, poultry, game and fish. A heavy emphasis is placed on the healthy aspect of making and eating sausage and cured meats. There are hundreds of recipes for delicious, low-salt, low fat dishes and sausages. If you want to enjoy the wonderful world of sausage making, and still watch your salt and fat intake, this book is right on.
- Author: Charles Reavis
- Paperback: 283 pages
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC; 3 edition (December 7, 2003)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 1 x 9.1 inches