This is the Phillips Head Screw that holds the gearbox cover to the unit. There are four on each unit (items sold separately). This is for all previous generations of our BigBite® Mixers (733, 734, 733a, 734a, 868, 869). If your mixer tub is three pieces, two sides, and a middle, welded together you have an older mixer. Our newer mixers' tubs are a single stamped piece of metal to eliminate seams. If you are unsure which mixer generation you have please call 877-536-7763 and speak with our parts department.
View 733 & 734 Product Manual View 868 & 869 Product Manual View 733A & 734A Product Manual
- Screw Type: M5
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 12
- Material: SS304
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS
At LEM, we understand our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. Really... just try us and find out!
- Our Customer Service Team is here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
We believe that a great experience requires not only a quality product, but also exceptional service. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We will deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need.
In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warrantyinformation.