Mundial 3" Paring Knife is a versatile cutting tool that is great for small precision cuts where control is essential.
Straight Edge, Paring Knife: Perfect for tasks such as peeling and trimming as well as slicing fruits and vegetables or making decorative garnishes.
Non-Slip Grip Handle with Antimicrobial Protection: The Mundial handles are uniquely designed to minimize fatigue, muscle strain, and overall hand and arm stress during repetitive cutting or slicing tasks. The non-slip, ergonomic grip provides optimum control and performance and the antimicrobial protection guards against the growth of bacteria, yeast, mold, and fungi.
Professional Quality: Mundial knives are sold primarily to the restaurant and meat packing industries. Their knives are made of high-carbon, stain-free steel. Due to Mundial's technology used in the manufacturing process, these knives hold an edge much longer than their competitors.
Easier, Quicker, and Safer: A sharp, keen edge makes your cutting job easier, quicker, and safer. When it comes time to sharpen a Mundial, the job is easier because of the make-up of the steel. In no time, that razor sharp edge is back, ready to perform for you.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: Mundial guarantees satisfactory performance and freedom from defects in the material, construction and workmanship of this Mundial product for as long as you own it. Misuse and abuse are specifically excluded from guarantee coverage. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or we refund your money.
- NSF approved
- Professional quality
- High-carbon, stain-free steel
- Polypropylene handle
- 3" Length
- Straight edge
- Pointed blade tip
- Lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
- Satisfaction guaranteed or we refund your money
- Mundial Model # 5601-3
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS
At LEM, we understand our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. Really... just try us and find out!
- Our Customer Service Team is here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
We believe that a great experience requires not only a quality product, but also exceptional service. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We will deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need.
In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warrantyinformation.