LEM Meat Lugs are essential while meat processing or harvesting! Fill with cuts as you butcher, ground meat while you grind, mix seasonings with meat, and hold fruits and veggies during harvest. The uses are endless!
Our General Duty Meat Lug is made of FDA-approved high-density polyethylene. Double reinforced handles. Great for making burgers or mixing sausage. 15"L x 21"W x 7"H. Grey.
- Made of FDA approved high density polyethylene
- Double reinforced handles
- Holds up to 50 lbs.
- Outer Dimensions: 21" L x 15" W x 7" H (including handles)
- Lid sold separately
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS
At LEM, we understand our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. Really... just try us and find out!
- Our Customer Service Team is here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
We believe that a great experience requires not only a quality product, but also exceptional service. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We will deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need.
In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warrantyinformation.