Pack your wild game meat the easy way. Quality opaque, polyethylene bags have a 1 1/2" bottom gusset for added burst protection. The heavy 2mm thickness guards against freezer burn. When filled and frozen, they stack neatly in the freezer. Seal bags with Poly Bag Taping Machine # 043 and Poly Bag Tape # 042 - or seal with Hog Rings # 025 & # 025A and Hog Ring Pliers # 024. "NOT FOR SALE" printed on all bags.
- 1 lb. bags are 10-3/4" long x 4-1/4" wide
- 2lb. bags are 14-1/8" long x 4-1/4" wide
- 25 ct. and 1000 ct. available
- 2mm thick, opaque, polyethylene
- 1 1/2" bottom gusset for added burst protection
- Protects against freezer burn
- Not for sale printed on bags
- Space to write Date and Net Weight in lbs. and ozs.
- Wild Game Options on Bags: Buffalo, Elk, Moose, Antelope and Venison
- Finished Ground Meat Options on Bag: Burger and Sausage
How to Use the Poly Bag Tape Machine: