With this remote food thermometer, you no longer need to be tied to the oven or grill while cooking food.
Wireless Transmitter with 300 Foot Range: This thermometer with remote features a transmitter that reads the internal food temperature with a digital electronic food probe, then sends information wirelessly up to 300 feet away, freeing you from standing next to the oven, grill, or smoker during the cooking period.
Programmable Alerts: With this thermometer, you also have a timer and alarm. When the preset temperature is reached, an alarm will sound and the remote monitor will flash letting you know the meat is cooked as you had directed.
Preset "Doneness" Temperatures: Set the thermometer for rare, medium-rare, medium, well done or set a custom temperature. The receiver picks up the signal, and displays the actual internal food temperature, the "set" or target desired temperature and the type of meat.
Durable Stainless Steel Probe and Heat Resistant Wire: The 40" probe cord has a metal woven jacket, rated for up to 500 degrees, that allows the door to close while the probe measures the internal temperature of the meat.
Belt Clip and Stand Included: Monitor has sports clip for your belt or apron to take it anywhere. Transmitter has a built-in stand.
Save 10% on this item when you buy this item along with one of the Briner Buckets. No promo code is needed. Just add both to your cart for the discount.
- Probe tip must be inserted into the meat at least 1 inch
- Pre-programed for 9 kinds of meat
- Cord has metal woven jacket
- Includes belt clip
- Digital readout with alarm
- Range: 300 feet
- Receiver battery compartment holds 2 AAA batteries
- Transmitter battery compartment holds 2 AAA batteries
- 4 AAA Batteries included
- Transmitter has stand
- Can be used in oven, grill and smoker
- Transmitter and receiver are not waterproof - Do NOT use in the rain
- Temperature Range: 14 degrees F to 410 degrees F
- Do not use above 410 degrees F