All the tools you need to rise, portion, and score dough like a pro. Enjoy loaf after loaf of perfectly shaped, beautifully patterned, homemade breads! This kit includes:
Natural Rattan Proofing Basket: Shaped for round loaves, our basket allows the dough to rise evenly in a uniform shape, while the rattan coils draw out moisture to promote a crispy crust. Spiral indentations left by the coils bake into the bread so loaves come out with a classical artisanal finish. Basket is free of chemicals and dyes.
Linen Proofing Basket Cover: Our unbleached natural fiber cloth cover helps your bread to maintain its structure and classic sourdough boule shape.
Stainless Steel Bread Lame: Create lovely patterns that allow for steam to escape while baking with the included bread lame. Features a beechwood handle and 5 replacement blades.
Dough Scraper: The go-to tool to scrape flour and dough from work surfaces. Simplifies lifting and turning and efficiently sections dough. The wooden handle provides a comfortable grip.
Flexible Plastic Dough Scraper: Made of food grade plastic, this scraper is indispensable in shaping sticky sourdough.
Designed for you by Roots & Harvest, a family-owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
- 9" Natural Rattan Proofing Basket is 3.34" tall
- Stainless Steel Bread Lame has a beechwood handle with 304ss stem
- Razors are 6cr13 steel
- Beechwood Handle Metal Dough Scraper with 430ss blade
- Flexible Plastic Dough Scraper is made of Polyethylene and measures 4.6" x 3.66"
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS
At Roots & Harvest, we understand our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. Really... just try us and find out!
- Our Customer Service Team is here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
We believe that a great experience requires not only a quality product, but also exceptional service. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We will deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need.
In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to Roots & Harvest at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warranty information.