Refurbished units are items that have been returned to LEM Products. Our Service Technicians thoroughly inspect, clean, and repair the product, making it about as good as new. All refurbished items have a 1-year warranty
, plus they're backed by our 30 day money back guarantee!
Our line of slicers provide a range of durability and precision slicing systems to suit every need. The LEM 7 1/2 inch slicer is constructed with heavy-duty painted steel and comes with a stainless steel serrated blade to handle your slicing needs. The 150 watt, belt-driven motor allows the home user to impress family and friends with deli thin lunch meat; consistent, uniformly thin jerky strips and a variety of vegetable and cheese platters. Cuts wafer thin to 20mm (.8in). A cut resistant glove
should be worn when removing, cleaning, or handling the slicer blade.
- Includes 7-1/2" stainless steel serrated blade
- One hand blade locking screw for easy removal
- Easy-to-read thickness dial adjusts from wafer-thin up to .8" thick
- Powerful 120v, 150 watt motor
- 7 1/4" x 6 1/4" easy off sliding food tray
- Snap-on and easy-off food pusher
- Blade edge is fully enclosed for safety
- Suctioned feet stabilize and secure unit to any flat surface
- ETL Approved
- View 1381 Product Manual