Refurbished Unit! Refurbished units are items that have been returned to LEM Products. Our Service Technicians thoroughly inspect, clean, and repair the product, making it about as good as new. All refurbished items have a 1-year warranty, plus they're backed by our 30 day money back guarantee!
Powerful and Easy-to-Use: Extend the freshness and freezer life of your favorite foods with our powerful, easy to use, commercial grade vacuum sealer. Removes air and automatically seals for an amazing storage solution. Protect your meat, fish, vegetables or fruits from freezer burn and seal in the nutrients, all while lowering your grocery bill.
10 Hours of Continuous Use: A built-in continuous run cooling fan allows the LEM MaxVac® 1000 to keep sealing for 10 consecutive hours making 1000 seals without stopping or cooling down.
Hands-Free Design: With a manual vacuum control function and a weighted lid to engage, you can vacuum "hands-free" every cycle! It is perfect for at-home usage while still maintaining commercial-grade quality.
Durable Construction: Stainless steel construction means this unit is built to last and will blend in well with other kitchen appliances.
Versatile: Reduce marinating time or keep valuables safe and dry. The uses are endless. The LEM MaxVac® sealer does not work with "chamber style" vacuum bags but is compatible with most national brand heat seal vacuum sealer bags.
View 1088B Product Manual View MaxVac User & Troubleshooting Guide
- Rear bag holder/cutter
- Dimensions: 17 1/8" L x 11 5/8" W x 5 7/8" H
- Weight: 23.8 lbs.
- 24Hg Pump
- 14" Seal bar with 5mm seal
- 880 Watts
- Spill trough 15 1/2" 1 1/4" x1/4"- which will hold about 2 1/2 fluid oz.
- Seals at 104.2 degrees C or 219 degrees F
- Accepts bags up to 14" wide
- 10 hours run time
- One 8" x 25' roll of vacuum bag material
- Cord length is 6 ft.
- 1-Year Warranty
- ETL approved
How to Use and Attach:
- Insert 2 baffles into the base of the holder, fitting to roll size.
- With material coming off the bottom of the roll, feed material under the fixed rod and cutting bar.
- Attached the MaxVac Roll Holder & Cutter to your MaxVac Vacuum Sealer
MaxVac Vacuum Sealer, the workhorse of sealers:
See our MaxVac Vacuum Sealers in Action:
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS
At LEM, we understand our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. Really... just try us and find out!
- Our Customer Service Team is here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
We believe that a great experience requires not only a quality product, but also exceptional service. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We will deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need.
In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete warranty information.