Refurbished Unit! Refurbished units are items that have been returned to LEM Products. Our Service Technicians thoroughly inspect, clean, and repair the product, making it about as good as new. All refurbished items have a 1-year warranty, plus they're backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee!
Slice and tenderize meat up to 1 1/4" thick by 4 3/4" wide. Tenderize the toughest cuts or slice 12 strips of jerky in one pass. This manual cast aluminum meat tenderizer features 2 sets of rollers that include 22 stainless steel blades. One set of rollers is for slicing and the other for tenderizing. Perfect for beef, pork, chicken, venison, elk, and all other game meats. Easily disassembles for quick cleaning. Comes mounted to a sanitary polypropylene board and 2 clamps are included to ensure stability when cranking.
- Cast Aluminum
- 2 sets of rollers
- 22 stainless steel blades
- Chute is 5 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Will accept up to 1-1/4" thick and 4 3/4" wide
- Hand operated
- sanitary polypropylene board
- Total size: 12" x 9" x 20"
- Easily Disassembles for cleaning
- Extra shipping of $3.00 added in cart
- View 168SS Product Manual