We hope you never lost a great backstrap due to using an ordinary grilling fork, but it happens. Never again! The sharp, spiral snare at the end of Pig Tail's tapered, stainless steel shaft is cleverly designed to lightly pierce the edge of virtually any solid food. A quick flip of the wrist and the food is turned over. Pig Tail can handle almost anything from a large backstrap, to an 8 lb. rack of ribs, to hot dogs, steaks, chicken, bacon, French toast, shrimp, vegetables, you name it! The Pig Tail Flippers are a wizard at stovetop sautéing, griddle work, even in a wok!
- Replaces tongs, forks & spatulas
- Turns, flips & carries food
- Does not bleed or mark meats
- Surgical grade stainless steel shaft and hook
- Polypropylene handle with strap for hanging
- Comes with 12" and 19"