Everything you love in a home use slicer with a quiet, belt-driven blade to stand up to even the toughest tests. The large blade allows you to slice taller cuts of meat deli thin. Easily swap in the serrated blade to slice fibrous meats or cheeses. Sturdy aluminum frame with suction feet for added stability. Easily disassembles for clean-up. Clear plastic, removable handguard. Easy-to-read precise thickness dial. Slices ultra-thin to .625" thick. Includes 2 stainless steel blades (both serrated and straight) with quick remove dials. Disassembles without tools. A cut resistant glove
should be worn when removing, cleaning, or handling the slicer blade. ETL Certified.
- Professional quality aluminum die-cast housing
- Easy to read thickness dial adjusts from wafer-thin up to .625" thick
- Stainless steel 8.5" straight and serrated blades
- Easy off knob - use one hand to remove blade
- Clear product guide holds food firmly against blade while keeping hands safe
- Sliding meat tray glides effortlessly on polished steel rail
- Disassembles without tools
- Suctioned rubber feet secure unit to any flat surface
- Powerful 200 watt motor
- Cord length is 45", a minimum of 14 gauge is required when using an extension cord.
- ETL Certified
- 2-Year warranty
- View 1240 Product Manual