Our line of slicers provides a range of durability and precision slicing systems to suit every need. The LEM 7-1/2 inch meat slicer is constructed with heavy-duty painted steel and comes with a stainless steel serrated blade to handle your slicing needs. The 150-watt, belt-driven motor allows the home user to impress family and friends with deli-thin lunch meat; consistent, uniformly thin jerky strips, and a variety of vegetable and cheese platters. Cuts wafer-thin to 20mm (.8in). A cut resistant glove
should be worn when removing, cleaning, or handling the slicer blade.
- Includes 7-1/2" stainless steel serrated blade
- One hand blade locking screw for easy removal
- Easy-to-read thickness dial adjusts from wafer-thin up to .8" thick
- Powerful 120v, 150 watt motor
- Cord length is 30", a minimum of 14 gauge is required when using an extension cord.
- 7 1/4" x 6 1/4" easy off sliding food tray
- Snap-on and easy-off food pusher
- Blade edge is fully enclosed for safety
- Suctioned feet stabilize and secure unit to any flat surface
- ETL Approved
- View 1381 Product Manual