The LEM MaxVac® Pro Chamber Vacuum Sealer packages virtually everything, from meat to fish to liquids. With chamber sealing technology, you'll be able to increase the shelf-life of your home packaged perishables better than ever.Quick Vacuum Sealing:
Want to marinate meat in a sealed package? How about storing fish in a liquid immersion? Search no further because the LEM MaxVac® Pro makes quick work of all vacuum sealing needs.Heavy Duty Power and Construction:
A heavy-duty 1/4-horsepower oil pump stands up to prolonged and continuous use, while the stainless steel body and hinged lid-locking mechanism hold up to daily use for years.Versatile:
The LEM MaxVac® Pro works well for the daily user, the seasonal meat processor or even for sous vide applications! This commercial-grade chamber vacuum sealer handles large quantities of meat, game, vegetables, fish, casseroles, soups, or everyday leftovers.Easy-to-Use:
Design combines an adjustable bag-holding rack, dual sealing elements 3mm & 1mm on a 10 1/4" bar, and clear, flat Lucite lid with hinged, lid-locking mechanism so you can easily monitor the sealing as it happens. Digital controls to adjust vacuum pressure, seal time and sealing temperature. Quick stop button that will stop the entire process.Additional Features:
Three customizable preset buttons programmed for Meat/fish, Liquid, and Dry food or can be overridden with different seal times.Additional Accessories Included:
Comes with extra rubber seal/gasket and heat bars, Allen wrench, Phillips screwdriver, flat screwdriver, and Teflon tape. Also includes 40- 6"x6" bags and 40 - 10"x13" chamber sealers bags.Cleaning Instructions:
The seal bar is easily removed for easy clean up. Wipe with damp cloth or paper towel to remove surface debris. Avoid abrasive cleaners and metal scrubbing pads. Allow unit to air dry completely before closing lid.Important Vacuum Packaging Tips
Due to the weight and unusual dimensions of this item, Canadian shipping must be manually calculated after purchase. A representative from LEM will reach out to you on the next business day to inform you of options for shipping and charges.
- Use with vacuum sealer chamber pouches only.
- Cover sharp bones or edges prior to vacuum sealing.
- Allow foods and liquids to cool before vacuum sealing.
- Avoid overfilling pouches. Leave a minimum of two to three inches of space between the contents and the open end of the pouch.
- Prevent wrinkles from forming in the seal area.
- Pouches can be frozen, boiled and microwaved. When microwaving, it is important to make a small cut in the pouch.
- Some fruits and vegetables may release gases. When packaging these fruits and vegetables, it is best to blanch or freeze before vacuum packaging to prevent the gas release.
- Soft cheeses, fresh mushrooms, garlic, and onions should never be vacuum packaged due to the risk of anaerobic bacteria.
Normal Time Settings for the 1380 Sealer (Time in Seconds)
|Heat Bar Temp Level||Med||Med||Med|