Nothing compares to LEM's Original Jerky Cannon, it's a dream come true for jerky lovers!
Large Capacity: Make delicious jerky with ground meat. LEM's Original Jerky Cannon holds a generous 1 1/2 pounds of ground meat and game creating flat jerky, or round snack sticks as simple and fun as squeezing the trigger.
Heavy Duty, Durable Construction: Built to last season after season, the Jerky Cannon features an anodized aluminum barrel that is flared at both ends to make loading meat and inserting the piston easy. Piston is made of heavy-duty plastic with a stainless-steel rod and a plastic-coated steel handle for reliability.
Two Stainless Steel Nozzles: Includes two stainless steel nozzles (1-11/32" x 3/16" flat jerky nozzle and 1/2" ID round snack stick nozzle) that attach quickly with a half turn of the retaining ring.
Two Bags of Backwoods® Seasonings: Original Jerky & Snack Stick, enough for making 5 pounds of each.
Nylon Brush: Makes cleaning the barrel a breeze.
Includes Instruction Manual.
- Holds 1-1/2 pounds of meat
- Anodized aluminum barrel is hand wash only
- Comes with cleaning brush
- Comes with 2 nozzles: 1-11/32 x 3/16" for jerky strips and a 1/2" round for snack sticks
- Comes with 2 bags of Backwoods™ Seasonings: Snack stick and Original Jerky (makes 5 lbs. each)
- Please Read: Operating the Cannon Piston
- View Product Manual
How to Make Jerky Using the LEM Original Jerky Cannon:
How to Clean the LEM Original Jerky Cannon: