Add cheese to your sausage and give it something extra. This 100% real cheese is specifically formulated to retain its shape and flavor up to 400° F. Pre-cut into 1/4" chunks. Just add to your meat in a one-to-ten ratio (1 lb. cheese to 10 lbs. of meat) after the second grind, stuff, and cook as usual. The cheese will last up to 6 months at 72 degrees° F. Refrigerate upon receipt. Do Not Freeze. Freezing may result in soft, gummy cheese.
Mix and Match: Buy five or more one-pound bags for $9.99 each.
Hot Pepper Cheese Ingredients: Shelf Stable Jalapeno (Cultured Pasteurized milk, water, red and green jalapeno peppers, salt, sodium phosphate, sorbic acid(preservative), natural flavoring, crushed red pepper, enzymes), corn starch and/or cellulose (to prevent caking), Natamycin(preservative).Contains: Milk.
CHEESE CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO CANADA.
- Chunk cheese
- Will last up to 6 months at 72°F
- Shelf stable
- Refrigerate after opening to retain freshness
- Do Not Freeze. Freezing may result in soft, gummy cheese.
- Comes in 1 lb. or 5 lb. bags
- Cheese will stay in chunks up to 400 degrees
- Add about 10% cheese (1 lb. of cheese to 10 lbs. of meat)