Our Backwoods high temperature cheese is a great item for sausage making. Add cheese to your sausage and give it something extra. Cheese will stay in chunks up to 400 degrees. Add about 10% cheese (1 lb. of cheese to 10 lbs. of meat). Cheese will last up to 12 months at 32 degrees F to 45 degrees F and can be frozen. Add to meat and sausage seasoning while mixing, and cook as usual. Comes in 1 lb. bags in cheddar, hot pepper, swiss and mozzarella flavors. Contains no gluten. Refrigerate upon receipt.
Buy five or more one pound bags for $9.99 per pound.
CHEDDAR CHEESE INGREDIENTS: Pasteurized processed cheddar cheese (cheddar cheese [cultured milk, salt, enzymes]), cream, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid (a preservative), colored with apo carontenal and beta carotene (if colored), powdered cellulose (to prevent caking), potassium sorbate and natamycin (preservatives). Contains: Milk.
CHEESE CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CANADA.
Shipping of cheese may be delayed during summer months, long-weekends, or holidays.
- Chunk cheese
- Cheese will stay in chunks up to 400 degrees
- Add about 10% cheese (1 lb. of cheese to 10 lbs. of meat)
- Will last up to 12 months at 32°F to 45°F
- Can be frozen
- Comes in 1 lb. bags
- Contains no gluten
- Refrigerate upon receipt
- Available in: Cheddar, Hot Pepper, Swiss & Mozzarella
- CHEESE CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CANADA
- Shipping of cheese may be delayed during summer months, long-weekends, or holidays
How To Make Sausage At Home: