Our Big Bite 8-1/2" Semi-Automatic Meat Slicer delivers the performance you expect in commercial-grade equipment. A powerful induction motor and reliable belt drive create plenty of torque for the toughest meats, cheese, and bread. The large capacity tilted food carriage glides effortlessly across the stainless steel blade for deli quality cuts 1mm - 10mm thick. A solid metal food pusher with teeth allows for more precise control while keeping fingers safe. A graduated knob allows for customized thickness. Built-in sharpener keeps the blade sharp so you don't have to. A covered on/off switch helps with clean up. Sturdy cast aluminum housing and skid-resistant feet add to stability. A cut resistant glove
should be worn when removing, cleaning, or handling the slicer blade. ETL Certified & ETL Sanitary Certification.
Note: Not suitable for slicing frozen foods or non-food items.
Additional $6.00 shipping will be reflected in cart.
This item ships in its original packaging, which will be visible when delivered.
- ETL Certified
- ETL Sanitary Certification
- 515 RPM
- Thickness Range: 1-10 mm or .04" - .4"
- 1/4 HP
- Highly resistant cutting blade made of stainless steel
- Thermal safeguard
- Graduated knob
- Food holder arm
- Movable bulkhead
- Knife guard
- Built-in blade sharpener
- Sliding Carriage: 7 1/2" x 7 5/8"
- Skid resistant rubber feet
- Data plate
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Cord length is 5', a minimum of 14 gauge is required when using an extension cord.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Not suitable for slicing frozen foods or non-food items
- Product Manual