Expand the possibilities of your Big Bite Grinder with the Big Bite Juicer Attachment. Easily make fresh juice, puree, baby food, tomato sauce, jam, or jelly without the hassle of peeling or seeding fruits or vegetables! Stainless steel head and screen for increased durability. The screen has a rubber plug and graduated holes to maximize juice extraction on the first pass. Juice will be extracted into one bowl, and the seeds and peels will be discarded into a separate bowl (please note: this unit will not grind chokecherries). Includes its own pan and stomper. Easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning.*This unit will only attach to LEM Big Bite Stainless Steel Grinders made in 2009 or after; model numbers 1777, 1779, 1780, 1781, 1782; may also attach to older LEM grinders models 777A, 779A, 780A, 781A, 782A, 777, 779, 780, 781, and 782.Transform your attachment with the different screen attachments found directly below, ideal for making jams, salsas and other liquid applications.
Which attachments work with this grinder?
- Durable stainless steel head and screen
- Juice or strain tomatoes, fruits and veggies
- Comes with its own pan and stomper
- Includes 1 graduated straining screen for maximum juicing on the first pass
- Will not juice chokecherries or other fruits with seeds or pits larger than 3mm (1/8")
- Peels must be removed from citrus fruits such as lemons, limes, and oranges
- View the 1227 Juicer Product Manual