If you're a serious hunter who processes 6+ deer, elk, moose, other game animals, and/or domestic animals per season, the #32 Big Bite Grinder is for you. Our top-of-the-line model, this powerhouse churns through meat as fast as you can feed it, with an incredible grinding capability and the brawn required for long days of processing. When you consider the cost of commercial meat processing, not to mention the added costs for sausage and jerky, you'll find that this meat grinder quickly pays for itself while giving you complete control over ingredients and quality.
- Rounded meat pan with hand guard for ease of use
- Storage drawer directly underneath the grinder head
- Rifled head for an easier second grind and stuffing without the stomper
- Quieter gears and upgraded performance
- Offset, larger diameter throat
- Meat pan hand guard for added protection
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime customer support
About Big Bite technology:
Innovative design, advanced technology, and precision engineering have pushed Big Bite Grinders to the top of the class for ease and efficiency. The unique extended auger aggressively grabs hefty "bites" of meat from the sturdy pan and draws them through the large-diameter throat where the rifled head quickly feeds them through the grinder. Meat churns quickly through the grinder with no clogging or bogging down and no forceful stomping, resulting in a faster and easier field-to-table experience!
Features of all our Big Bite meat grinders:
- Premium materials, quality craftsmanship, and impeccable attention to detail
- Sturdy rounded meat pan with hand guard for safety and ease of use
- Loads of attachments, sold separately, for added versatility
- Storage drawer beneath grinder head for plates and accessories
- Noise-dampening design for quieter performance
- Heavy-duty handle
- Motor: High-torque, 110 volt, permanently lubricated motor with improved grease formulation; stainless steel motor housing, metal gears with roller bearings, built-in circuit breaker
- Committed service department for service after the sale, and we carry parts for all models
Which attachments work with this grinder?
Additional $7.00 shipping will be reflected in cart.
This item ships in its original packaging, which will be visible when delivered.
View Product Manual Bone Grinding FAQs
|HP & Wattage ||1.5 HP, 1100 Watts |
|Head Size ||#32 - Stainless Steel |
|Hole in Head Opening ||3" |
|Dimensions mm ||622 x 307 x 480 |
|Dimensions inches ||24.49 x 12.09 x 18.90 |
|Weight kgs. ||26.0 kg |
|Weight lbs ||57.32 lbs |
|Grinds lbs per min ||17 lbs. per min |
|Attachments ||1227, 433TJ, 1733, 1734, 1868, 1869, 517, 689 |
|Pan Dimensions (mm) ||420 x 308 x 130 |
|Includes ||3 Stainless Steel Plates: 4.5mm, 10mm, & stuffing plate, and Stainless Steel Knife |
|Stuffing Tube Sizes ||3 plastic stuffing tubes (5/8", 1", and 1 3/8" OD) |
|Product Cord||Cord length is 6', use of an extension cord is not recommended.|
|Certifiications ||US and Canada ETL and ETL sanitary certified, conforms to UL Standards |
|Country of Origin ||China |
|Warranty ||5 Year |
|Other Features ||on/off switch with sanitary cover, storage drawer |