With a 0.75 HP motor, the #12 Big Bite Grinder offers superior power and speed to deliver a premium grind in half the time, while being easier to transport and store than our larger, heavier models. Ideal for frequent use, it grinds through big jobs with ease and strikes the sweet spot for size, performance, and affordability. If you're a serious hunter or a home chef who regularly process primal cuts into ground meat, this meat grinder is for you!
- 0.75 horsepower
- Grinds about 11 lbs. per minute -- that's 660 lbs. per hour!
- Weighs 33 lbs.
- Includes stainless steel knife, head, auger, and large meat pan; stainless steel coarse and fine plates; stuffing plate; 3 stuffing tubes; meat stomper; augur puller
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime customer support
About Big Bite Technology:
Innovative design, advanced technology, and precision engineering have pushed Big Bite Grinders to the top of the class for ease and efficiency. The unique extended augur aggressively grabs hefty "bites" of meat from the sturdy pan and draws them through the large-diameter throat where the rifled head quickly feeds them through the grinder. Meat churns quickly through the grinder with no clogging or bogging down and no forceful stomping, resulting in a faster and easier field-to-table experience!
Features of all our Big Bite meat grinders:
- Premium materials, quality craftsmanship, and impeccable attention to detail
- Sturdy rounded meat pan
- Loads of attachments, sold separately, for added versatility
- Storage drawer beneath grinder head for plates and accessories
- Noise-dampening design for quieter performance
- Heavy-duty handle
- Motor: High-torque, 110 volt, permanently lubricated motor with improved grease formulation; stainless steel motor housing, metal gears with roller bearings, built-in circuit breaker
- Committed service department for service after the sale, and we carry parts for all models
Which attachments work with this grinder?
Additional $7.00 shipping will be reflected in cart.
This item ships in its original packaging, which will be visible when delivered.
View Product Manual Bone Grinding FAQs
|HP & Wattage ||.75 HP |
|Head Size ||#12 - Stainless Steel |
|Hole in Head Opening ||2" |
|Dimensions mm ||514 x 232 x 406 |
|Dimensions inches ||20.24 x 9.13 x 15.98 |
|Weight kgs. ||15 kg |
|Weight lbs ||33.07 lbs |
|Grinds lbs per min ||11 lbs. per min |
|Attachments ||1227, 433TJ, 1733, 1734, 1868, 1869, 517, 689 |
|Pan Dimensions (mm) ||310 x 232 x 108 |
|Includes ||3 Stainless Steel Plates: 4.5mm, 10mm, & stuffing plate, and Stainless Steel Knife |
|Stuffing Tube Sizes ||3 plastic stuffing tubes (5/8", 1", and 1 3/8" OD) |
|Product Cord||Cord length is 6', use of an extension cord is not recommended.|
|Certifiications ||US and Canada ETL and ETL sanitary certified, conforms to UL Standards |
|Country of Origin ||China |
|Warranty ||5 Year |
|Other Features ||on/off switch with sanitary cover, storage drawer |