Backwoods® Chili Mix makes it quick and easy to pre-season meat for later use in batches of chili. Use your choice of burger and add some spicy sausage per package directions and you've got a great tasting chili. Spice it up as hot as you like it or keep it mild. You are in control of the heat. Package seasons 5 lbs. of meat. Directions:
- Brown meat using 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp salt (optional), and 1 tsp seasoning salt.
- Drain liquid after browning.
- For each 2 1/2 lbs. of meat use 15 1/2 oz can of kidney beans, 6 oz can of tomato paste and 15 oz can of tomato sauce see chart below for seasoning and water.
- Transfer mixture to crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours
Spices (Chili Pepper, Cumin, Oregano, Garlic, Coriander, Red Pepper), Dehydrated Garlic Does not contain MSG
- Net Wt.: 2 oz. (56.6g)
- Package seasons 5 lbs. of meat
- Ingredients: Spices (Chili Pepper, Cumin, Oregano, Garlic, Coriander, Red Pepper), Dehydrated Garlic