Black garlic can be found on menus everywhere, but this unique ingredient isn't anything new. It has been used for flavor and medicinal purposes and in a variety of Asian cuisines for centuries. Black garlic is, simply put, the product of aging regular garlic bulbs over the course of weeks or months. It requires strictly regulated temperature and humidity to achieve its sticky consistency.
Fully Automatic Intelligent Fermenter: Fully automatic operation and easy to set up. Simply select fermentation time: 6-12 days (144- 288 hours) according to garlic type and size.
Power-Off Memory Function: If the power is suddenly cut off during the fermentation, it will automatically enter the fermentation process again as long as electricity is restored.
Removeable Inner Pot: The inner pot liner helps to keep the temperature uniform and is easy to use and remove for cleaning. Door buckle ensures secure closure.
Stainless Steel Cage-Like Rack: The rack allows for good air circulation and uniform temperature and is easy to use. The racks can hold and ferment approximately 3 lbs. of garlic at a time. You can adjust the appropriate number of layers according to the height of multiple garlic cloves or single garlic.
Many Other Uses: Our fermenter can also be used to make yogurt, kimchi, fruit wine, natto, and vinegar. Also, can be used to disinfect non plastic household items.
Designed for you by Roots & Harvest, a family owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
- Multi-function, automatic presets: black garlic, natto, vinegar, yogurt, sweet enzyme wine, disinfection
- Buttons: drying heat preservation, simmer disinfection, solo garlic, garlic, yogurt natto, enzyme sweet wine, time, temperature, function, cancel
- Digital display: days, hours, temperature C
- Shut off automatically
- heating the upper and middle evenly
- Includes: inner pot and garlic rack (cage)
- Cord length is 45", a minimum of 16 gauge is required when using an extension cord.
- Temperature range: 22-90 degrees C (Celcius only)
- Working time: up to 12 days
- 6L capacity
- View 1566 Product Manual
- View Additional Cooking Instructions