Black garlic can be found on menus everywhere, but this unique ingredient isn't anything new. It has been used for flavor and medicinal purposes and in a variety of Asian cuisines for centuries. Black garlic is, simply put, the product of aging regular garlic bulbs over the course of weeks or months. It requires strictly regulated temperature and humidity to achieve its sticky consistency.
Fully Automatic Intelligent Fermenter: Fully automatic operation and easy to set up. Simply select fermentation time: 6-12 days (144- 288 hours) according to garlic type and size.
Power-Off Memory Function: If the power is suddenly cut off during the fermentation, it will automatically enter the fermentation process again as long as electricity is restored.
Removeable Inner Pot: The inner pot liner helps to keep the temperature uniform and is easy to use and remove for cleaning. Door buckle ensures secure closure.
Stainless Steel Cage-Like Rack: The rack allows for good air circulation and uniform temperature and is easy to use. The racks can hold and ferment approximately 3 lbs. of garlic at a time. You can adjust the appropriate number of layers according to the height of multiple garlic cloves or single garlic.
Many Other Uses: Our fermenter can also be used to make yogurt, kimchi, fruit wine, natto, and vinegar. Also, can be used to disinfect non plastic household items.
Designed for you by Roots & Harvest, a family owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
- Multi-function, automatic presets: black garlic, natto, vinegar, yogurt, sweet enzyme wine, disinfection
- Buttons: drying heat preservation, simmer disinfection, solo garlic, garlic, yogurt natto, enzyme sweet wine, time, temperature, function, cancel
- Digital display: days, hours, temperature C
- Shut off automatically
- heating the upper and middle evenly
- Includes: inner pot and garlic rack (cage)
- Cord length is 45", a minimum of 16 gauge is required when using an extension cord.
- Temperature range: 22-90 degrees C (Celcius only)
- Working time: up to 12 days
- 6L capacity
- View 1566 Product Manual
- View Additional Cooking Instructions
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS
At Roots & Harvest, we understand our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. Really... just try us and find out!
- Our Customer Service Team is here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
We believe that a great experience requires not only a quality product, but also exceptional service. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We will deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need.
In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to Roots & Harvest at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warranty information.