Slice and tenderize meat up to 1 1/4" thick by 4 3/4" wide. Tenderize the toughest cuts or slice 12 strips of jerky in one pass. This manual cast aluminum meat tenderizer features 2 sets of rollers that include 22 stainless steel blades. One set of rollers is for slicing and the other for tenderizing. Perfect for beef, pork, chicken, venison, elk and all other game meats. Easily disassembles for quick cleaning. Comes mounted to a sanitary polypropylene board and 2 clamps are included to ensure stability when cranking. One year warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Cast Aluminum Body
- Includes one tenderizer roller and one slicer roller
- 22 stainless steel blades
- Chute is 5 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Will accept up to 1-1/4" thick and 4 3/4" wide
- Hand operated
- sanitary polypropylene board
- Total size: 12" x 9" x 20"
- Easily Disassembles for cleaning
- View Product Manual