The "90 degree" handle on the Big Bite Dual-Gear Stuffer gives you greater leverage and makes cranking easier than ever.
Designed exclusively for LEM, these heavy-duty dual gear stuffers are the best you can buy. The huge drive gear, notched piston rod and all metal gears are built to deliver and withstand the pressure needed to stuff even small sausages. Four solid stainless steel bars create a sturdy frame that won't bend or bow under pressure. The unique two-speed design allows a high speed to raise the piston quickly for filling the cylinder and the low speed for stuffing casings. An air release valve in the piston ensures even pressure and better results, and a heavy-duty rubber gasket seals the cylinder to prevent leaks. Stainless cylinder is removable for easy filling and cleaning. Mounting holes in base. Includes four stainless steel stuffing tubes (5/8", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/2"). A larger 25 lb. Stuffer (# 1111) also available for making everything from breakfast links to summer sausage.Additional $15 shipping charge will be reflected in cart.Inches to MM Conversion Chart:
This item ships in its original packaging, which will be visible when delivered.
* These are approximate numerical conversions.
- 10 lb. capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- New "90 degree" handle for easier cranking
- 2 speeds
- Metal gears
- Air release valve in piston
- Includes 4 stuffing tubes: 5/8", 3/4;", 1", 1-1/2"
- Cylinder removes for easy filling and cleaning
- Can be mounted to table for easy filling - mounting hardware not included
- $15 additional shipping charge
- View the 1112 Product Manual