For that great smoked flavor in your sausage without the hassle of the smoking process, here's your answer - Smoked Lined Plastic with smoked flavor on the inside of the casings. Just stuff the casings as usual, cook in the oven or smoker (without smoke) at 170 - 180 degrees until the internal temperature of the sausage reaches 165 degrees. Do not soak before stuffing. Non-porous. Non-Edible.
Approximate Stuffed Weight:
2" x 14" - 1 1/2 lbs.
3" x 20" - 3 1/2 lbs.
To order 100 count casings, choose the 25 count bundles in quantity of 4. Price discount will be reflected in your cart.
- Use for: summer sausage, salami, bologna, trail bologna, etc.
- Size: 2" x 14", 3" x 20"
- Preparation: No soaking needed, use right out of the package
- Cooking Method: oven at 170° - 185° or smoke in smoker until internal temperature reaches 165°
- Clear, can look like a caramel color due to smoke lining
- Tied at one end and will hold 1 1/2 - 3 lbs.
Which Casing Do I Use? | Smoking The Perfect Sausage | Casing Troubleshooting
How To Make Sausage At Home: