Refurbished units are items that have been returned to LEM Products. Our Service Technicians thoroughly inspect, clean, and repair the product, making it about as good as new. All refurbished items have a 1-year warranty, plus they're backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee!
Our rugged MaxVac® 250 vacuum sealer removes air and creates a tight seal, preventing freezer burn and locking in the flavor and nutrients of meats, fish, and produce. Ready for extended sealing sessions, this workhorse makes 250+ consecutive seals (up to 2-1/2 hours of use) without needing a cool-down. 1-year warranty; lifetime customer service. Includes extra heat seal bar. Replacement parts
extend the sealer's working life.
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel housing
- Convenient multi-function control panel
- One-hand locking lid makes it easy to use
- Built-in roll holder/cutter so you can create custom-sized bags, saving money and reducing waste
- Includes 8" x 10' roll of bag material
- Pulse function allows you to seal delicate items without crushing
- Includes canister port; canisters and hose sold separately
- Also handy for protecting valuables from dust and debris and keeping matches and camping items dry
- As with all sealers, the gaskets and heat seal bar will wear over time; replacement parts are available for purchase
Additional vacuum bags and rolls
are available and are compatible with most national brand vacuum bags.
View available replacement parts
for the MaxVac® 250. 5-star customer reviews: "I love this machine. It makes processing so much faster and the pre-made bags are great also. Would recommend to anybody." --Kevin C.
"Great unit for sealing up all the meat that we are processing. Very fast and does a great job" --Jeremy M.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including BPA, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive toxicity. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View 1393 Product Manual View 1393 Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions: 17.34" x 12" x 4.63" (LxWxH)
- 17.34" L x 12" W x 4.63" H
- Weighs 8.38 lbs.
- 25Hg Pump
- 220 Watts
- 2-1/2 hour run time
- 13.39" Seal Bar with 1/8' (3mm) seal
- One 8" x 10' roll of bag material
- Cord length: 40"
- 1-Year Warranty
- ETL approved
Introducing the MaxVac 250: