These single gear stainless steel stuffers set the bar for performance and dependability.
The precision machined carbon steel gears are manufactured to eliminate slippage and wear, and won't rust or collect germs. The cylinder is easily removed for clean-up. The hard plastic piston with a built-in release valve allows air to escape, making your job easier. The stainless steel casing ensures that the 5 lb. Sausage Stuffer remains a reliable, high performance, gear-driven machine that will last. For additional protection, the 5 lb. Sausage Stuffer now includes a protective gear box cover. This innovation takes safety and durability to the next level by ensuring your gears and your food are well protected. Comes with 1/2", 3/4" and 1" OD stainless steel stuffing tubes.Inches to MM Conversion Chart:
* These are approximate numerical conversions.
- Cylinder holds 5 lbs. meat
- Hardened steel gears
- Stainless steel base and cylinder
- Cylinder removes easily to fill and clean
- Comes with 1/2", 3/4" and 1" OD stainless steel stuffing tubes
- Includes 2 clamps to secure unit to counter top
- Approximate Dimensions: 15" H x 9 1/4" W x 6" Deep
- Cylinder Dimensions: 8 1/4" H x 5 1/2" Diameter
- Also available in 15 lb. size #1607SS
- View 1606SS Product Manual
Using The LEM Sausage Stuffers:
Using The LEM Sausage Stuffers Part 2:
Using The LEM Sausage Stuffers Part 3: