The LEM MaxVac® 500 Vacuum Sealer is a high-quality, durable appliance that works well for those who don't need the industrial output of a larger machine.
Powerful and Easy-to-Use: The powerful pump and 14" x 1/4" seal bar will extract the air, seal it tight and extend the freshness and freezer life of your favorite foods.
One Handed Locking Lid: With the 1-handed locking mechanism, the other hand is free to hold the bag making it easy for you to lock in freshness and flavor with the flick of a switch.
Durable Construction: Aluminum construction means this unit is built to last and will blend in well with other kitchen appliances.
5 Hours of Continuous Use: A built-in continuous run cooling fan on the LEM MaxVac® 500 allows for 5 consecutive hours of use and can do 450+ seals without stopping or cooling down.
Customizable Bag Size: Includes a roll material holder and cutter to customize your bag size. Includes 8" x 25' roll of bag material. Material holder and cutter can be removed for standalone use.
will be visible when delivered.
How to Use and Attach Bag Cutter:
- Unprecedented 2 year warranty
- Aluminum housing with one-hand locking lid
- Rated for 5 hours and 450 consecutive seals
- Circuit breaker for unit protection
- Built-in cooling fan
- Bag material holder and cutter
- Auto mode vacuums and seals
- Accessory port for storage containers
- Detachable 6' power cord
- Extra large spill trough
- 1/4" heat strip accommodates 14" wide bags
- Includes bag material holder/cutter and one 8" x 25' roll of vacuum bag material
- View 1253 Product Manual
- View 1253 Quick Start Guide
- View MaxVac User & Troubleshooting Guide
- Insert 2 baffles into the base of the holder, fitting to roll size.
- With material coming off the bottom of the roll, feed material under the fixed rod and cutting bar.
- Attached the MaxVac Roll Holder & Cutter to your MaxVac Vacuum Sealer
MaxVac Vacuum Sealer, the workhorse of sealers:
See our MaxVac Vacuum Sealers in Action: