Having trouble selecting a casing or just want to have choices when making different kinds of sausages? The Casings Variety Pack gives you plenty of options. The kit includes hog casings, 32mm of collagen, 19mm of mahogany, collagen rounds, fibrous casings and collagen middles. With this Variety Pack, you've got enough casings for about 75 lbs. sausage in all.
Great for the person who doesn't know what casing they like!
- 1ct- 8oz hog casing (does approx.. 20-25lbs)
- 1ct- 134b 32mm fresh collagen casing (does approx.23lbs)
- 1ct- 247 19mm mahogany collagen snack stick casing(does appros.7.25lbs)
- 5ct- 846 collagen rounds (does approx.5-6lbs)
- 5ct- 126 fibrous 2 1/2 x 20 (does approx. 15lbs)
- 5ct- 904 collagen middles (does approx. 3-4 lbs.)
Which Casing Do I Use? | Smoking The Perfect Sausage | Casing Troubleshooting
How To Make Sausage At Home: