This compact field dressing tool quickly removes the alimentary canal from your deer or similar sized animals. Insert the Butt Out into the animal's anal cavity, turn one and half times, pull 10" of the membrane out, cut and tie off. It's so quick and easy you'll wonder what you did without it.
- Approximately 8" long from tip to tip
- About 51/2" from "stop" to tip
- Stop is about 2" in diameter
- Catching end is about 2 1/2" long and is "arrow" shaped to catch on the membrane
- Works for deer, antelope, bear and hogs