LEM's Big Bite Tilt Mixer utilizes three tilt positions for easy unloading and storage. The meat tub detaches for easy cleaning. The gearbox includes roller bearings and step gear providing powerful torque for paddles to thoroughly mix the meat. Meat tub has three tilt positions: tilt 90 degrees for easy unloading, tilt to 115 degrees and tilt to 180 degrees for storage. Fully removable meat tub for easiest clean up ever. The 50 lb. mixer will attach to any LEM Big Bite Grinder with a #12 head or larger, manufactured after 2009. Legs adjust for height and swivel feet adjust to uneven surfaces. Includes clear, acrylic PMMa cover. Crank Handle included. Motor/Grinder NOT included.
Add $8.00 extra shipping for Contiguous US.
Will Your Grinder Attachment Fit Your Grinder?
*This unit will only attach to LEM Big Bite Stainless Steel Grinders made in 2009 or after; model numbers 1777, 1779, 1780, 1781, 1782; may also attach to older LEM grinders models 777A, 779A, 780A, 781A, 782A, 777, 779, 780, 781, and 782.
This item ships in its original packaging, which will be visible when delivered.
- Attaches to any Big Bite Grinder with head size #12 or larger
- 50 lb. capacity
- Tub Size: 13 1/2" L x 10 5/8" W x 14 1/8" H
- 3 tilt positions: 90°, 115° & 180°
- Fully removable meat tub for easiest clean up ever
- High performance Roller Bearings for extended life
- Flip up latch for easy detachment of tub
- Skid Resistant adjustable feet
- Handle Included
- Universal drive shaft allows attachment to any current and most previous LEM Big Bite Grinders manufactured after 2009
- 2-year warranty
- Motor NOT included
- View 1868 & 1869 Product Manual