Make burgers, jerky, and snack sticks right from your grinder! Works with any meat grinder with a standard # 5, # 8, # 12, # 22, or # 32 head. Attach to the grinder before you start the second grind. Thread the waxed paper onto the chute and begin grinding. As the meat extrudes from the patty maker, it will push the meat and paper down the chute.
Makes patties that are approximately 1/2" thick by 4" wide, without any plate added. Add one of the additional three plates included to make 3/8" patties, 3/16" by 13/16" jerky strips, or 1/2" diameter snack sticks. Use the 11" meat shears to cut the meat to your preferred length. This all-metal unit includes 1 roll of paper, three plates, meat shears, and a 16" chute.
For even faster results, use it with your Motorized Sausage Stuffer (requires adapter
.) Feed ground meat into the stuffer and quickly create patties, jerky, and snack sticks. No additional grinding is needed so no change in meat texture. The stuffer's foot pedal enables hands-free use. Here's what you'll need:
Will Your Grinder Attachment Fit Your Grinder?
* LEM 500 Series Grinders (offered between 2001 - 2005) are also compatible with these attachments.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Unit attaches to any meat grinder with a standard # 5, # 8, # 12, # 22 or # 32 head. (This includes non-LEM models)
- Attach to grinder before you start grinding the second grind
- Makes 1/2" x 4" W patties without any plate added
- 3 plates included to make 3/8" patties, 3/16" x 13/16" jerky strips, or 1/2" diameter snack sticks
- All metal unit
- Includes 1 roll of wax paper, three plates, 11" meat shears, and a 16" chute
- Instructions included
- 2-Year Warranty
- View the 517 Product Manual
- View the 517 Assembly