A delicious sausage. Use beer instead of water to make beer brats.
Make delicious Sausages in your kitchen with easy-to-follow directions printed on the enclosed seasoning packets.Each Kit Contains:
- Seasoning for 20 lbs. of meat
- 32mm Collagen Casings
Backwoods® Sausage Seasonings have been delighting customers since 1991. We make it simple with our easy to follow instructions on every package. For wild game and domestic meat. Our fresh sausage seasonings are great blends for fresh sausages. We don't know about you, but we're ready for sausage anytime!For consistently flavorful sausage use the recommended number of pounds of meat this package is intended to produce.To make the entire 5 lb. package at one time:
Dissolve entire seasoning packet into 5 ounces of water for 5 pounds of meat.To make smaller batches:
Use 2 Tbsp & 2 tsp of seasonings and 1 ounce of water for each pound of meat used.Directions:
Refrigerate finished product. Any product not used within 4 days should be properly wrapped and frozen.Seasoning Ingredients:
- Grind a mixture containing at least 20% pork or pork fat.
- Dissolve seasoning in water. Mix thoroughly with meat until tacky.
- Stuff into 32-35mm natural hog or collagen casings. Twist casings to make 4-6" links.
- Finished product can be fried, broiled or grilled.
Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, and Not More Than 1% Soybean Oil Added To Prevent Caking.Contains Soy.Ingredients Do Not Contain Gluten.
Bratwurst Sausage Kit Makes 20 lbs. Contains:
Collagen Casing Information:
- 4 Pre-Measured Packets of Seasoning (each will make 5 lbs. of Sausage)
- 32mm Fresh Collagen Casings
- Size: 21mm - 32 mm
- Edible casings
- Preparation: No soaking needed, use right out of the package
- Cooking Method: broil, grill or fry
Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, and Not More Than 1% Soybean Oil Added To Prevent Caking.Contains: Soy.