A fine grind, these 4.5mm Plates are great for the Second Grind, Coarse Hamburger and Regular Sausage like Breakfast, Polish or German. Each plate is 3-1/4" diameter and has 4.5mm (3/16") plate holes.
Our grinder plates are made to LEM's stringent standards for hardness and quality. We carry both carbon steel and stainless steel plates. Both types of plates are hubless so they can be used on both sides. Remember when changing your knife to change the plate at the same time for optimum performance.Bump up your performance...get a premium plate!What are my choices and what's the difference?
Plate Hole Size MM to Inches Conversion Chart:
- Stainless Steel: A better option than Carbon, as Stainless Steel is a stronger material than Carbon.
- Premium Salvinox Stainless Steel: The best option. Premium Stainless Steel is made of a higher grade of Stainless Steel, plus these plates are slightly thicker than the others, providing you with a longer life of use.
Which Grinder Plate Do I Need? | What Hole Size Do I Need?
* These are approximate numerical conversions.
- 3/16" Plate Holes
- 3-1/4" Plate Diameter
- Highly resistant to rust
- Hubless – can be used on either side
- Made to LEM's stringent standards for hardness and quality
- Change grinder knife & plate at same time for optimum performance
How to Make Sausage at Home: