Pack your wild game meat the easy way. Quality opaque, polyethylene bags have a 1 1/2" bottom gusset for added burst protection. The heavy 2mm thickness guards against freezer burn. When filled and frozen, they stack neatly in the freezer. Seal bags with Poly Bag Taping Machine # 043 and Poly Bag Tape # 042 - or seal with Hog Rings # 025 & # 025A and Hog Ring Pliers # 024. "NOT FOR SALE" printed on all bags.
Buy four 25 count Bags (100 total bags) for just $10.48.
- 1 lb. bags are 10-3/4" long x 4-1/4" wide
- 2lb. bags are 14-1/8" long x 4-1/4" wide
- 25 ct. and 1000 ct. available
- 2mm thick, opaque, polyethylene
- 1 1/2" bottom gusset for added burst protection
- Protects against freezer burn
- Not for sale printed on bags
- Space to write Date and Net Weight in lbs. and ozs.
- Wild Game Options on Bags: Buffalo, Elk, Moose, Antelope and Venison
- Finished Ground Meat Options on Bag: Burger and Sausage
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS
At LEM, we understand our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. Really... just try us and find out!
- Our Customer Service Team is here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
We believe that a great experience requires not only a quality product, but also exceptional service. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We will deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need.
In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warrantyinformation.
How to Use the Poly Bag Tape Machine:
Orders placed after 2 pm EST will begin processing the following business day.
Most purchases will arrive within 7 business days unless the product is backordered. Shipments to the 48 states incur Standard Shipping Costs as defined below. Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada shipments will be charged based on actual shipping charges incurred by UPS or USPS.
Standard Shipping Costs
|COST OF GOODS||SHIPPING COST|
|$1.00 - $15.00||$5.95|
|$15.01 - $25.00||$7.95|
|$25.01 - $50.00||$8.95|
|$50.01 - $75.00||$10.95|
|$75.01 - $110.00||$11.95|
|$110.01 - $175.00||$13.95|
|$175.01 - $225.00||$14.95|
|$225.01 - $300.00||$15.95|
|Over $300.00||7% of merchandise total|
: Shipping costs shown in checkout DO NOT include Customs Fees or other charges incurred through Customs.
Because grinders, mixers and other large items are bulky and heavy, these items have additional shipping charges and are in addition to Standard Shipping Costs listed above.
We do offer Overnight
and Second Day
delivery in checkout. Orders must be received before 2:00 p.m. EST Monday – Friday to be shipped same day.
Visit Shipping & Returns
for complete Shipping & Returns information.