Grind meat into a fine emulsion (3 times through a 3/16" plate). Then use one of the following preparation methods:
1. Stuff casings and place in 180 degree water and cook for 30 minutes or until internal temperature of meat reaches 165 degrees.
2. Place filled casings in a smoker, put a pan of water in the smoker to add humidity and cook at 180 degrees until internal temperature of meat reaches 165 degrees. DO NOT COOK IN OVEN.
When cooking is completed, immediately plunge hot dogs into ice water for 20 minutes to prevent shriveling. Refrigerate or freeze in casing.
Before eating, peel off the casings.
You can boil, grill or broil finished product. One strand makes approximately 27-28 lbs. of hot dogs.
- Use for: franks
- Size: 26mm (approximately 1")
- Preparation: No soaking needed, use right out of the package
- Cooking Method: boil or smoke until internal temperature reaches 165° - do not use in an oven
- Red color
- Holds anywhere from 27 - 28 lbs. of hot dogs per strand
- Pleated into long tubes
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS
At LEM, we understand our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. Really... just try us and find out!
- Our Customer Service Team is here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
We believe that a great experience requires not only a quality product, but also exceptional service. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We will deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need.
In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warrantyinformation.
How To Make Sausage At Home:
Orders placed after 2 pm EST will begin processing the following business day.
Most purchases will arrive within 7 business days unless the product is backordered. Shipments to the 48 states incur Standard Shipping Costs as defined below. Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada shipments will be charged based on actual shipping charges incurred by UPS or USPS.
Standard Shipping Costs
|COST OF GOODS||SHIPPING COST|
|$1.00 - $15.00||$5.95|
|$15.01 - $25.00||$7.95|
|$25.01 - $50.00||$8.95|
|$50.01 - $75.00||$10.95|
|$75.01 - $110.00||$11.95|
|$110.01 - $175.00||$13.95|
|$175.01 - $225.00||$14.95|
|$225.01 - $300.00||$15.95|
|Over $300.00||7% of merchandise total|
: Shipping costs shown in checkout DO NOT include Customs Fees or other charges incurred through Customs.
Because grinders, mixers and other large items are bulky and heavy, these items have additional shipping charges and are in addition to Standard Shipping Costs listed above.
We do offer Overnight
and Second Day
delivery in checkout. Orders must be received before 2:00 p.m. EST Monday – Friday to be shipped same day.
Visit Shipping & Returns
for complete Shipping & Returns information.