The MaxVac Pro Chamber Vacuum Sealer packages virtually everything, from meat to fish to liquids. With chamber sealing technology, you'll be able to increase the shelf-life of your home packaged perishables better than ever. You want marinate meat in a sealed package? How about store fish in an liquid immersion? Search no further, because the MaxVac Pro makes quick work of all vacuum sealing needs. A heavy-duty 1/4-horsepower oil pump stands up to prolonged and continuous use, while the stainless steel body and hinged lid-locking mechanism hold up to daily use for years. The MaxVac Pro works well for the daily user, the seasonal meat processor or even for occasional sous vide applications!
Important Vacuum Packaging Tips
This item ships in its original packaging, which will be visible when delivered.
Due to the weight and unusual dimensions of this item, Canadian shipping must be manually calculated after purchase. A representative from LEM will reach out to you on the next business day to inform you of options for shipping and charges.
- Use with vacuum sealer chamber pouches only.
- Cover sharp bones or edges prior to vacuum sealing.
- Allow foods and liquids to cool before vacuum sealing.
- Avoid overfilling pouches. Leave a minimum of two to three inches of space between the contents and the open end of the pouch.
- Prevent wrinkles from forming in the seal area.
- Pouches can be frozen, boiled and microwaved. When microwaving, it is important to make a small cut in the pouch.
- Some fruits and vegetables may release gases. When packaging these fruits and vegetables, it is best to blanch or freeze before vacuum packaging to prevent the gas release.
- Soft cheeses, fresh mushrooms, garlic and onions should never be vacuum packaged due to the risk of anaerobic bacteria.
- 5 year warranty
- Overall Size: 21" W x 21" D x 16" H
- Single Sealing Bar - 1/4" W x 10 1/4" L
- Size of chamber= 11.42 W" x 15.53" L x 1.96" D
- Includes 80 storage bags (forty 6" x 6" and forty 10" x 13")
- 750 watt (120v/60 Hz)
- Largest bag capacity: 10" W x 15" L
- Bag-holding adjustable rack
- Clear Lucite lid to monitor progress
- Detachable 6' cord
- Accepts bags up to 10" wide and 13" long
- Quick stop button- stops entire process
- Adjustable sealing temperature of heat
- Adjustable seal time
- Adjustable vacuum
- Also comes with extra rubber seal/gasket and heat bar, Allen wrench, Phillips screwdriver, flat screw driver and Teflon tape
- Shipping Weight: 101 lbs.
- View MaxVac Pro Product Manual