Need a grinder to handle big jobs? This # 32, 1-1/2 HP stainless steel grinder is the unit. The 1-1/2 HP motor can grind approximately 17 lbs. per minute through the # 32 head. Feel the Power!Standard Grinder Features and Accessories:
All stainless steel motor housing, all metal gears with roller bearings, heavy duty handle for easy moving, 110 volt, permanently lubricated motor, built in circuit breaker, stainless steel knife, head, auger and meat pan 15-1/2" x 11" x 3" deep, stainless steel coarse (3/8") and fine (3/16") stuffing plates, 3 stuffing tubes (5/8", 1", 1-3/8" OD), and meat stomper. 2 year factory warranty. LEM 30 day money back guarantee. ETL Certified to UL Standards. Weighs 75 pounds.Additional $7.00 shipping will be reflected in cart.Selecting the Right LEM Grinder to Fit Your Needs:
* LEM 500 Series Grinders (offered between 2001 - 2005) are also compatible with these attachments. SKU/Grinder Head Size: # 535 (#8), 536 (#12), 538 (#12 1hp), 538A (#22 1hp), & 540 (#32).
Your LEM Big Bite Grinder is warranted for TWO YEARs from date of purchase, covering Parts and Labor. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS At LEM, we understand that our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. We want to help after the sale. Really... just try us and find out!
We believe that a great product experience requires not only a good product, but also exceptional service after the sale. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a knowledgeable team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We want to deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need. WARRANTY REGISTRATION In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- We have a knowledgeable Customer Service Team here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even a little advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warranty information.