This .75 HP stainless steel Big Bite grinder offers a substantial step up from the either the # 5 or # 8 Big Bite units. Grinds approximately 10 lb. per minute. Weighing in at 47 pounds, this is not your Momma's grinder.
Standard Grinder Features and Accessories:
All stainless steel motor housing, all metal gears with roller bearings, heavy duty handle for easy moving, 110 volt, permanently lubricated motor, built in circuit breaker, stainless steel knife, head, auger and meat pan 11-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 2-1/4", stainless steel coarse (3/8") and fine (3/16") stuffing plates, 3 stuffing tubes (5/8", 1", 1-3/8" OD), and meat stomper. 2 year factory warranty. LEM 30 day money back guarantee. ETL Certified to UL Standards. Weighs 47 pounds.
Additional $7.00 shipping will be reflected in cart.
- ETL Certified
- Induction motor with a start and run capacitor: 9 amps
- 550 watts
- Frequency is 60HZ for the 120V motor
- Additional $7.00 shipping will be reflected in cart
- View 780 Product Manual
- All metal (steel) gears with roller bearings
- Hole in head where pan is inserted is 2"
- All stainless steel motor housing
- Heavy duty handle for easy moving
- 120 Volt, permanently lubricated motor
- Built in circuit breaker
- Stainless steel head, auger & meat pan
- LEM 30 day money back guarantee
- 2 year factory warranty
- 1 meat stomper
- 1 stainless steel knife
- 1 stainless steel stuffing plate
- 1 stainless steel fine plate 3/16" - 4.5mm
- 1 stainless steel coarse plate 3/8" - 10mm
- 3 stuffing tubes 5/8", 1", 1-3/8" OD
- Large stainless steel meat pan
Need a Replacement Stainless Retaining Ring?Need a Replacement Auger Stud?
- Dimensions of Grinder Fully Assembled: 9" W x 19.5" L x 16" H
- Dimensions of Grinder Motor Only: 7.5" W x 15.5" L x 13" H
Your LEM Big Bite Grinder is warranted for TWO YEARS from date of purchase, covering Parts and Labor. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS At LEM, we understand that our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. We want to help after the sale. Really... just try us and find out!
We believe that a great product experience requires not only a good product, but also exceptional service after the sale. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a knowledgeable team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We want to deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need. WARRANTY REGISTRATION In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- We have a knowledgeable Customer Service Team here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even a little advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warranty information.
Big Bite Grinder Technology:
Big Bite Grinder Head Assembly:
The Second Grind: