Our Backwoods high temperature cheese is a great item for sausage making. Add cheese to your sausage and give it something extra. Cheese will stay in chunks up to 400 degrees. Add about 10% cheese (1 lb. of cheese to 10 lbs. of meat). Cheese will last up to 12 months at 32 degrees F to 45 degrees F and can be frozen. Add to meat and sausage seasoning while mixing, and cook as usual. Comes in 1 lb. bags in cheddar, hot pepper, swiss and mozzarella flavors. Gluten free. Refrigerate upon receipt.
Buy five or more one pound bags for $9.49 per pound.
MOZZARELLA CHEESE INGREDIENTS: Fresh, partially skimmed pasteurized cows' milk, (cheese culture, salt and enzymes), natural lactic acid producing bacterial cultures (bulgaricus and themophillus), salt, vegetable source coagulant. Contains: Milk.
CHEESE CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CANADA.
Shipping of cheese may be delayed during summer months, long-weekends, or holidays.
- Chunk cheese
- Cheese will stay in chunks up to 400 degrees
- Add about 10% cheese (1 lb. of cheese to 10 lbs. of meat)
- Will last up to 12 months at 32°F to 45°F
- Can be frozen
- Comes in 1 lb. bags
- Gluten free
- Refrigerate upon receipt
- Available in: Cheddar, Hot Pepper, Swiss & Mozzarella
- CHEESE CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CANADA
- Shipping of cheese may be delayed during summer months, long-weekends, or holidays
How to Make Sausage at Home: