Use this grinder attachment to make burgers, jerky and snack sticks for yourself or your friends & family. Unit attaches to any LEM # 5, # 8, # 12, # 22 or # 32 Stainless Steel Electric Grinder. Attach unit to the grinder before you start grinding the second grind. Thread the waxed paper onto the chute and begin pushing the meat into the grinding head. As the meat extrudes from the patty maker it will push the meat and paper down the chute. Makes 1/2" x 4"W patties without any plate added. Add one of the additional three plates included to make 3/8" patties, 3/16" x 13/16" jerky strips or 1/2" diameter snack sticks. Use the 11" meat shears (not shown) to cut the meat you are producing into any length you like. This all metal unit comes with 1 roll of paper, three plates, meat shears, and a 16" chute. Instructions included.Will Your Grinder Attachment Fit Your Grinder?
* LEM 500 Series Grinders (offered between 2001 - 2005) are also compatible with these attachments. SKU/Grinder Head Size: # 535 (#8), 536 (#12), 538 (#12 1hp), 538A (#22 1hp), & 540 (#32).
- Unit attaches to any LEM # 5, # 8, # 12, # 22 or # 32 Stainless Steel Electric Grinder
- Attach to grinder before you start grinding the second grind
- Makes 1/2" x 4"W patties without any plate added
- 3 plates included to make 3/8" patties, 3/16" x 13/16" jerky strips or 1/2" diameter snack sticks
- Includes 11" meat shears
- All metal unit
- Comes with 1 roll of paper, three plates, meat shears, and a 16" chute
- Instructions included
- View 517 Product Manual
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS
At LEM, we understand our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. Really... just try us and find out!
- Our Customer Service Team is here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
We believe that a great experience requires not only a quality product, but also exceptional service. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We will deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need.
In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warrantyinformation.
Orders placed after 2 pm EST will begin processing the following business day.
Most purchases will arrive within 7 business days unless the product is backordered. Shipments to the 48 states incur Standard Shipping Costs as defined below. Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada shipments will be charged based on actual shipping charges incurred by UPS or USPS.
Standard Shipping Costs
|COST OF GOODS||SHIPPING COST|
|$1.00 - $15.00||$5.95|
|$15.01 - $25.00||$7.95|
|$25.01 - $50.00||$8.95|
|$50.01 - $75.00||$10.95|
|$75.01 - $110.00||$11.95|
|$110.01 - $175.00||$13.95|
|$175.01 - $225.00||$14.95|
|$225.01 - $300.00||$15.95|
|Over $300.00||7% of merchandise total|
: Shipping costs shown in checkout DO NOT include Customs Fees or other charges incurred through Customs.
Because grinders, mixers and other large items are bulky and heavy, these items have additional shipping charges and are in addition to Standard Shipping Costs listed above.
We do offer Overnight
and Second Day
delivery in checkout. Orders must be received before 2:00 p.m. EST Monday – Friday to be shipped same day.
Visit Shipping & Returns
for complete Shipping & Returns information.