This .75 HP stainless steel Big Bite grinder offers a substantial step up from the either the # 5 or # 8 Big Bite units. Grinds approximately 11 lbs. per minute. Weighing in at 45 pounds, this is not your Momma's grinder.
- Rifled head for an easier second grind and stuffing without the stomper
- Quieter gears and upgraded performance
- Offset, larger diameter throat
Included Features and Accessories:
All stainless steel motor housing, all metal gears with roller bearings, heavy duty handle for easy moving, 110 volt, permanently lubricated motor with improved grease formulation to reduce motor noise, built in circuit breaker, stainless steel knife, head, auger and large meat pan, stainless steel coarse (3/8") and fine (3/16") plates, 3 stuffing tubes (5/8", 1", 1-3/8" OD), and meat stomper. Now with 5 year factory warranty and lifetime customer support. ETL Certified to UL Standards. Weighs 45 pounds.
What Is Big Bite Technology?
Our exclusive Big Bite technology allows the auger to take an extra big bite of meat and then move it into the grinder head quicker than other grinders. The benefit? You grind larger cuts of meat faster without clogging up the machine!
What's Been Improved to Make Big Bite Grinders The Secret To Faster Grinding:
LEM is a family owned company, passionate about bringing innovation to game processing. Our revolutionary Improved Big Bite Grinders live up to this passion with improved speed and performance that deliver a premium grind in half the time. The head design and advanced Big Bite technology offer a superior second grind, while virtually eliminating stomping and vastly improving the sausage stuffing function. We believe in this grinder so much that we extended the warranty to 5 years.
Additional $7.00 shipping will be reflected in cart.Selecting the Right LEM Grinder to Fit Your Needs:
* LEM 500 Series Grinders (offered between 2001 - 2005) are also compatible with these attachments. SKU/Grinder Head Size: # 535 (#8), 536 (#12), 538 (#12 1hp), 538A (#22 1hp), & 540 (#32).This item ships in its original packaging, which will be visible when delivered.
- ETL Certified
- Induction motor with a start and run capacitor: 9 amps
- 550 watts
- Frequency is 60HZ for the 120V motor
- Dimensions of Grinder Fully Assembled: 9" W x 19.5" L x 16" H
- Dimensions of Grinder Motor Only: 7.5" W x 15.5" L x 13" H
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Big Bite technology
- All metal (steel) gears with roller bearings
- Hole in head where pan is inserted is 2-1/4"
- All stainless steel motor housing
- Heavy duty handle for easy moving
- 120 Volt, permanently lubricated motor
- Built in circuit breaker
- Stainless steel head, auger & meat pan
- 5 year factory warranty
View 780A Product Manual
- 1 meat stomper
- 1 stainless steel knife
- 1 stainless steel stuffing plate
- 1 stainless steel fine plate 3/16" - 4.5mm
- 1 stainless steel coarse plate 3/8" - 10mm
- 3 stuffing tubes 5/8", 1", 1-3/8" OD
- Large stainless steel meat pan: 12-1/4" x 9-1/8" x 2-1/4" deep
Introducing the Bite Grinder Series:Big Bite Grinder Technology:Big Bite Grinder Head Assembly:For even more grinder and other equipment videos, visit:
View Additional Videos