Grind meat into a fine emulsion (3 times through a 3/16" plate). Then use one of the following preparation methods:
1. Stuff casings and place in 180 degree water and cook for 30 minutes or until internal temperature of meat reaches 165 degrees.
2. Place filled casings in a smoker, put a pan of water in the smoker to add humidity and cook at 180 degrees until internal temperature of meat reaches 165 degrees. DO NOT COOK IN OVEN.
When cooking is completed, immediately plunge hot dogs into ice water for 20 minutes to prevent shriveling. Refrigerate or freeze in casing.
Before eating, peel off the casings.
You can boil, grill or broil finished product. One strand makes approximately 27-28 lbs. of hot dogs.
- Use for: franks
- Size: 26mm
- Preparation: No soaking needed, use right out of the package
- Cooking Method: boil or smoke until internal temperature reaches 165° - do not use in an oven
- Red color
- Holds anywhere from 27 - 28 lbs. of hot dogs per strand
- Pleated into long tubes
Your LEM product is warranted for ONE YEAR from date of purchase, covering Parts and Labor. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS At LEM, we understand that our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. We want to help after the sale. Really... just try us and find out!
We believe that a great product experience requires not only a good product, but also exceptional service after the sale. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a knowledgeable team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We want to deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need. WARRANTY REGISTRATION In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- We have a knowledgeable Customer Service Team here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even a little advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warranty information.
How To Make Sausage At Home: