Our grinder knives are made to LEM's stringent standards for hardness and quality.
We carry both carbon steel and stainless steel knives. Remember when changing your
knife to change the plate at the same time for optimum performance.Bump up your performance...get a premium plate!What are my
choices and what's the difference?
- Carbon Steel: A good option forged of Carbon Steel.
- Stainless Steel:
A better option than Carbon, as Stainless Steel is a stronger material than Carbon.
- Premium Salvinox Stainless Steel: The best option.
Premium Stainless Steel is made of a higher grade of Stainless Steel, plus these knives are slightly thicker than the others, providing you with a longer life of use.
Note: The Premium Stainless Knife # 464SS-SAL may have trouble fitting the auger stud of the # 777 LEM Grinder. If it is too tight of a fit, you can lightly file down your auger stud and/or the square opening of the grinder knife and then it will fit and work properly.
Your LEM product is warranted for ONE YEAR from date of purchase, covering Parts and Labor. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS At LEM, we understand that our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. We want to help after the sale. Really... just try us and find out!
We believe that a great product experience requires not only a good product, but also exceptional service after the sale. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a knowledgeable team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We want to deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need. WARRANTY REGISTRATION In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- We have a knowledgeable Customer Service Team here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even a little advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warranty information.