Here's a simple yet efficient tool to remove corn from the cob in just a few swipes. Great for making cream style corn. Stainless steel blade yields perfect whole kernels when the shredder is removed and scraper is lowered.
Note: Blades are fully exposed. Must use caution when using. For complete protection against cuts, wear a cut resistant glove (# 757 or # 758).
- Stainless steel blade
- Measures 17" long
- Uniformly removes corn from the cob
- Ideal for the perfect cream style corn
- Can be used for cutting only
- To adjust the cutting blade height: loosen the screw and lower it
- For cutting only: loosen the screw underneath and adjust the cutting blade to full height
- Note: Blades are fully exposed. Must use caution when using
Your LEM product is warranted for ONE YEAR from date of purchase, covering Parts and Labor. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS At LEM, we understand that our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. We want to help after the sale. Really... just try us and find out!
We believe that a great product experience requires not only a good product, but also exceptional service after the sale. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a knowledgeable team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We want to deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need. WARRANTY REGISTRATION In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- We have a knowledgeable Customer Service Team here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even a little advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warranty information.
Oops! We'd love to show you our game, but this video doesn't exist yet...