Pack your wild game meat the easy way. Quality opaque, polyethylene bags have a 1 1/2" bottom gusset for added burst protection. The heavy 2mm thickness guards against freezer burn. When filled and frozen, they stack neatly in the freezer. Seal bags with Poly Bag Taping Machine # 043 and Poly Bag Tape # 042 - or seal with Hog Rings # 025 & # 025A and Hog Ring Pliers # 024. "NOT FOR SALE" printed on all bags.
Buy four 25 count Bags (100 total bags) for just $10.00.
- 1 lb. bags are 10-3/4" long x 4-1/4" wide
- 2lb. bags are 14-1/8" long x 4-1/4" wide
- 25 ct. and 1000 ct. available
- 2mm thick, opaque, polyethylene
- 1 1/2" bottom gusset for added burst protection
- Protects against freezer burn
- Not for sale printed on bags
- Space to write Date and Net Weight in lbs. and ozs.
- Wild Game Options on Bags: Buffalo, Elk, Moose, Antelope and Venison
- Finished Ground Meat Options on Bag: Burger and Sausage
Your LEM product is warranted for ONE YEAR from date of purchase, covering Parts and Labor. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS At LEM, we understand that our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. We want to help after the sale. Really... just try us and find out!
We believe that a great product experience requires not only a good product, but also exceptional service after the sale. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a knowledgeable team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We want to deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need. WARRANTY REGISTRATION In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- We have a knowledgeable Customer Service Team here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even a little advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warranty information.
How to Use the Poly Bag Tape Machine: