Use this grinder attachment to make burgers, jerky and snack sticks for yourself or your friends & family. Unit attaches to any LEM # 5, # 8, # 12, # 22 or # 32 Stainless Steel Electric Grinder. Attach unit to the grinder before you start grinding the second grind. Thread the waxed paper onto the chute and begin pushing the meat into the grinding head. As the meat extrudes from the patty maker it will push the meat and paper down the chute. Makes 1/2" x 4"W patties without any plate added. Add one of the additional three plates included to make 3/8" patties, 3/16" x 13/16" jerky strips or 1/2" diameter snack sticks. Use the 11" meat shears (not shown) to cut the meat you are producing into any length you like. This all metal unit comes with 1 roll of paper, three plates, meat shears, and a 16" chute. Instructions included.
For the product manual click here.
- Unit attaches to any LEM # 5, # 8, # 12, # 22 or # 32 Stainless Steel Electric Grinder
- Attach to grinder before you start grinding the second grind
- Makes 1/2" x 4"W patties without any plate added
- 3 plates included to make 3/8" patties, 3/16" x 13/16" jerky strips or 1/2" diameter snack sticks
- Includes 11" meat shears
- All metal unit
- Comes with 1 roll of paper, three plates, meat shears, and a 16" chute
- Instructions included
- View 517 Product Manual
Your LEM product is warranted for ONE YEAR from date of purchase, covering Parts and Labor. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS At LEM, we understand that our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. We want to help after the sale. Really... just try us and find out!
We believe that a great product experience requires not only a good product, but also exceptional service after the sale. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a knowledgeable team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We want to deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need. WARRANTY REGISTRATION In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- We have a knowledgeable Customer Service Team here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even a little advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warranty information.
Oops! We'd love to show you our game, but this video doesn't exist yet...