Dual Gear Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffers Designed exclusively for LEM, these heavy-duty dual gear stuffers are the best you can buy. The huge drive gear, notched piston rod and all metal gears are built to deliver and withstand the pressure needed to stuff even small sausages. Four solid stainless steel bars create a sturdy frame that won't bend or bow under pressure. Two speed design: high speed raises the piston quickly for filling the cylinder, low speed is for stuffing casings. Air release valve in piston ensures even pressure and better results. Heavy-duty rubber gasket seals the cylinder to prevent leaks. Stainless cylinder is removable for easy filling and cleaning. Mounting holes in base. Includes four stainless steel stuffing tubes (5/8", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/2"). Also available in 10 lb. Stuffer (# 1112). 25 lb. Stuffer is not recommended for snack sticks.Add $10 extra for shipping in Contiguous USA.Inches to MM Conversion Chart:
* These are approximate numerical conversions.
- 25 lb. capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- 2 stuffing speeds
- Metal gears
- Air release valve in piston
- Includes 4 stuffing tubes: 5/8", ¾", 1", 1 ½"
- Cylinder removes for easy filling and cleaning
- Can be mounted to table for easy filling - mounting hardware not included
- Not recommended for snack sticks
- $10 additional shipping charge
- View the 1111 Product Manual
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PARTS
At LEM, we understand our job doesn't end the moment you purchase a product. Really... just try us and find out!
- Our Customer Service Team is here to help answer any question you might have, from selecting the right product to how to use it. They're all great questions from our point of view.
- Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even advice. In fact, that's their specialty.
We believe that a great experience requires not only a quality product, but also exceptional service. That's why we stock parts inventories and have developed a team of experts whose sole mission is to help you. We will deliver the best possible experience no matter what your need.
In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email to us a copy of your purchase receipt.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.
Visit Warranty & Recall
for complete Warrantyinformation.
Orders placed after 2 pm EST will begin processing the following business day.
Most purchases will arrive within 7 business days unless the product is backordered. Shipments to the 48 states incur Standard Shipping Costs as defined below. Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada shipments will be charged based on actual shipping charges incurred by UPS or USPS.
Standard Shipping Costs
|COST OF GOODS||SHIPPING COST|
|$1.00 - $15.00||$5.95|
|$15.01 - $25.00||$7.95|
|$25.01 - $50.00||$8.95|
|$50.01 - $75.00||$10.95|
|$75.01 - $110.00||$11.95|
|$110.01 - $175.00||$13.95|
|$175.01 - $225.00||$14.95|
|$225.01 - $300.00||$15.95|
|Over $300.00||7% of merchandise total|
: Shipping costs shown in checkout DO NOT include Customs Fees or other charges incurred through Customs.
Because grinders, mixers and other large items are bulky and heavy, these items have additional shipping charges and are in addition to Standard Shipping Costs listed above.
We do offer Overnight
and Second Day
delivery in checkout. Orders must be received before 2:00 p.m. EST Monday – Friday to be shipped same day.
Visit Shipping & Returns
for complete Shipping & Returns information.